Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cheerfull and Willing...


August 24, 2011

Proverbs 31:13 she…works with willing hands

To be willing is defined as “someone who is cheerfully consenting or ready.” This is how God says I should work. I’ve become somewhat skillful in making myself do what is necessary because I have to. Yet, am I willingly doing to work; let alone cheerful about it. No, I’m not. I think this is a HUGE piece of this puzzle that I’m missing; a very necessary piece. I don’t want to go through my day, for the rest of my life, trudging along with nothing but endless piles of work facing me. I’m getting depressed just typing that sentence. The work will always be there, it’s just a fact of life. Yet, I wonder if I attacked each day willing to work with cheerful readiness, would I look at things differently. It’s something to think about, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment