Friday, October 28, 2011

God is near to us...


October 27, 2011

Psalm 84:10-11 …the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly



How great is it that we have a God so near to us that He knows what we need? His Word says that He will not withhold it either. As I watch my children try to understand death and the sorrow that is attached to it, I am sad, but I know that God will give them and us what we need to walk this path. It’s a hard lesson to learn so young. The lesson that God determines the steps of man and how long we can live on this earth, and that sometimes there is peace found in death. Yet, what a gift to my children; they will see that He also provides us with the strength, and peace necessary to deal with our hurts. How great is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment