Friday, January 10, 2014

being delighted...

January 10, 2014
Psalm 35:27 Let those who delight in my righteousness shout for joy and be glad and say evermore, “Great is the Lord, who delights in the welfare of his servant!”


God cares about the welfare of His people, His children…me. He cares. This is always a hard thing for me to wrap my mind around that God would, could care for me. I suppose it has much to do with the fact that I know, really know, how unworthy of I am. I know that I fail, a lot. There is much to find “delightful” in this verse. There is much to find joy over in this verse. You might be wondering, “How is my quest for joy going?” well just in case you are I won’t leave you in suspense. It’s going GREAT! I actually have not “felt,” if I can use that word, this joyful in a very long time, months actually. I am coming to understand through God’s word how I lost my joy and how to get it back and how to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment