Thursday, January 30, 2014

in every moment...

January 30, 2014
Ecclesiastes 7:14 In the day of prosperity by joyful and in the day of adversity consider; God has made the one as well as the other…


God made all things that come into my life for one purpose and one purpose only, to promote my holiness. Or another way of saying this is to make me more into the image of Him. Every event, every tear, every laugh…all things are made for me to “see” Him in. He is the author and prefector of my faith. That being said, and true, He gets to decide what is written upon my life in order to bring about that faith. 2 Corinthians 9:8 says, “And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.” I can “abound”…I can be joyful…in every work, in every situation, in every moment; even those moments that may not seem very joyful simply because My God, my Father, authored it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment