Wednesday, January 15, 2014

satisfaction and joy go hand in hand...

January 15, 2014
Psalm 63:5 My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips


Being satisfied such a hard thing to accomplish no matter what you are talking about; whether you are discussing food, like this verse, or your house, hair, body image, family size, marriage, money, or your wardrobe. In very little circumstances of our lives do we reach the point of satisfaction. Instead, we find ourselves going from one thing to the next searching for this thing called satisfaction never noticing that it can be right in front of us the whole time. Our satisfaction comes from having Christ. He is all we need and in Him we can be satisfied. We can know that He watches over us and keeps us and in His right hand we will always be. No matter the storms of this life we abide in Him. We can lift our voices in joyful praise to Him who set us free. I should look around at my life and count the blessings that are within my reach, and there are so many, I have much to be satisfied in.

No comments:

Post a Comment