Wednesday, January 22, 2014

being made glad...

January 22, 2014
Psalm 92:4 For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy


God makes me glad. I sing for joy at what He has done, and continues to do for me. That is certainly worthy of my joy for sure. Psalm 40:5 says, “You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told.” God has done more for me than I can ever tell. I wonder how many small everyday miracles pass by me unnoticed. Many, many, I have no reason to have ever lost my joy and I am ashamed that I did. God, alone, is worthy of my joy and in Him I can always find it. If I ever need a reason for joy I can just look around and start counting my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment