Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Love in Discipline...


November 14, 2011

Hebrews 12:6 For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives



I am thankful for the times that the Lord has disciplined me. Weird right, I mean who really wants to be disciplined. Well I wouldn’t say I wanted it, but I did learn from it. I learned that I was His. I learned that God did not want me to continue on in my sin because that would have resulted in greater problems. I learned that I was wrong. I learned that I was not living out the principles that I so love. I am thankful for the lessons God showed me. I am thankful that I can look back on it and see His hand in my discipline, and see were I was wrong. I am thankful that this lesson will help me to NOT repeat it in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment