Friday, November 4, 2011

Refuge...


November 4, 2011

Psalm 84:1-2 How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord of Hosts. My soul longs, yes, faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God

Psalm 5:11 but let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you



I am thankful that when the pressures of this life get me down or when grief is heavy on my heart or when I think I can not walk the path set before me; I can call upon the name of the Lord. I can call upon my God who is ever before me, and He will hear me and He will answer me. I can take refuge in the shadow of His grace, and I can mount up on the wings of His strength. I am thankful that He has taught me all these things about Him. I am thankful that He taught them to me before I actually had to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment