Tuesday, November 29, 2011

He is Worthy...


November 28, 2011



Exodus 15:11 Who is like you, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds doing wonders?



When I began my journey into Thankfulness, I assumed that I would spend the month thanking God for what He has given to me. I did do that, however, it was just not in a manner I had first thought it would be. I discovered that the things I have to be thankful for mostly revolve around who God is. His discipline, His faithfulness, the fact

that He always keeps His promises, His strength, His unshakeable kingdom, just to name a few. No doubt that God has been good to provide me with all manner of great things: an amazing husband, great kids, a beautiful home, a thriving business, a calm environment to raise our children. All of those things are worthy of praise and thanksgiving too, of course. However, what is even greater is the attributes of Himself that God has shared with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment