Thursday, November 3, 2011

remeber not the sins of my youth...


November 3, 2011

Psalm 25:7 Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions; according to your steadfast love remember me. For the sake of your goodness, O, Lord!



I am thankful that God through His plan choose to remember not the sins of my youth or my yesterday as a matter of fact. I am thankful that no matter how many times or how big I mess up God’s forgiveness is there for me. I didn’t deserve it and could never pay for it own my own; it is what it is, purely a gift from God. Having been saved late in my life (my early 20’s) there is as I say, “Lots of water under the bridge of my life.” There are lots of things for which I am ashamed of having committed. Yet, here in Psalms it is clear that God does not remember the sins of my youth, and how happy and thankful I am that He doesn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment