Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Children, a reward and a....mirror??


November 9, 2011

Psalms 127:3 Behold children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward



I love my children; even though they sometimes drive me crazy, even though I sometimes live for bedtime, I just love my children. I know without any doubt that the greatest thing I will ever do is be their mom and that’s enough for me. I am constantly laughing at something they do, I am ferociously protective, and I am always learning from them. It has been said that children are the mirrors of our behavior, and that’s true. I have and do learn everyday something about me and mostly it’s not the good stuff. They help me; they show me areas of myself that I must change and work on. I am beyond blessed to be called Momma by these precious gifts from God. I am so thankful! I am so excited to see the men and woman God will make them into; I know that He has great plans for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment