Friday, November 11, 2011

...living my fairytale!


November 11, 2011

Genesis 2:24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh



I have one of those marriages. You know the kind were people say I’m married to my best friend, but the difference between me and someone else is…I really am. I absolutely adore Terry. He is the other half of me. I know and believe whole- heartedly that God created me for Terry. I love to help him, I love to make him happy, and I love to do the little things that I know will put a smile on his face. Most importantly, I know he does the same for me. I know without a doubt that he would do anything for me. He has always worked so hard, sometimes more than one job, to make sure that I got to stay home with our children because we both felt that was important. I love him because he is the best Daddy; I melt when I see him hugging our babies. Honestly, I thought marriages like mine were only in fairytales, but turns out there not, they can be real! Terry and I are living proof we are living my fairytale!


No comments:

Post a Comment