Wednesday, November 2, 2011

And be thankful...


November 2, 2011

Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.



Sometime in the summer I read a blog post about a gal who was rediscovering her thankfulness. She did it often, almost every week, she would list all kinds of things for which she was thankful. I was convicted to do the same; so I did, over on my other blog. While I was doing this I discovered something, I have so much more to be thankful for than I ever dreamed possible. How sad is it that our days go by and we never notice the little things God grants to us. Those little things that happen in our day to day lives that we should be thankful for are what pass us by unnoticed. I must admit that I have gotten out of the habit of writing them down lately. So in honor of Thanksgiving Day, I will spend November writing about something I’m thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment