Friday, September 9, 2011

Seeing Clearly...


September 9, 2011

Psalm 66:5 “Come and see what God has done; He is awesome in His deeds toward the children of man…

This is an easy verse to pray and shout when you’re having a good day. Isn’t it sad that on days when you’re sad or hurt or upset or disappointed it’s a harder prayer to pray. My circumstances be they good or bad does not in any way affect the relevance and power of God’s Word. It is true and right in all circumstances. I know that God has a plan for my life, every aspect of it is mapped out, and I know that it is for my good. His word as told me so. Yet, isn’t it always hardest to see His loving plan through the haze of our hurt and disappointment. At the same time those moments of pain and heartache are when we cling to Him the most; or that is when we should.


No comments:

Post a Comment