Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our Time is Now...


September 21, 2011

John 6:67-71/7:1-24

V 6 Jesus said to them, “my time has not yet come, but your time is always here



“Your time is always here…” do we take advantage of the time that we have here on Earth; I wonder. I wonder if we live knowing that we really only have today; that is all that we have been promised. I know we know these things; I know that I know this and I believe it’s true. Yet, I think mostly we just try not to think about it for whatever reason whether it’s we are too busy doing busy things or we are scared to think about it, we are scared to think about what those possibilities might mean. However, Jesus is telling His disciples that it’s always their time. It’s always time to do the work that we are called to do; we don’t have to wait until something tragic happens or we don’t have to wait till Sunday we can do His work today…since that’s all we have anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment