Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Control...


September 13, 2011

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ controls us…

I was confronted with this a few days ago. Why do I do the things I do?  For what reason can I give those who ask me why my family has chosen some of the things we have. I could go into lots of reasons for our choices and they are all good and true. I think in our lives there are always lots of reasons we choose to do or not do something. Yet, what is the overwhelming reason; the main one, the one that without it you would not be doing what you are? That’s the one that counts; that’s the one that really matters. That’s the one that has to be because the “love of Christ controls you”; if it’s not you will not succeed or if you do succeed it will not be an easy victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment