Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dressing with Strength and A Really Cute Outfit...

March 26, 2011


Proverbs 31:17 She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong

I believe that this woman was feminine; I believe that she took great pains with her appearance, and that of her family (we’ll get to that verse soon). Yet, her femininity was not an excuse to avoid the hard work. I think there can be two extremes here: I think that women can use their femininity to get out of hard work or they can totally ignore their femininity, deny their woman-ness. I am a firm believer that in this one area women can have it all. You can be as feminine as you want to, go ahead be an all out girly girl, but you can also be strong. You can do the hard work, you can get dirty (true you may not like it, I don’t), but you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment