Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 25 always enough for what you need...


November 25, 2013
 Day 23 God’s Good Things
Psalm 84:10-11 “…the Lord bestows favor and honor, no good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly”

Day 24 God’s Protection
Isaiah 49:15-16 “…Even those may forget but I will not forget you – Behold I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands”

Day 25 Matthew 17:20 “…if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed you will say to this mountain, “Move from here to there, and it will move and nothing will be impossible for you.”

I don’t know what comes to mind when you read this verse. Once upon a time, I would read this verse and automatically think of some physical action that I wanted to do, but couldn’t for some reason like running a marathon or whatever. Yet, now today after the things I have walked through lately in my life I read this verse and look at it differently. I read it and think of the things I can NOT do. For instance, I cannot worry because of this verse. I cannot react emotionally because of this verse I can wait patiently upon the Lord because of this verse. I can KNOW that His will is best because of this verse Sometimes the hardest things to do are the simplest. 

1 comment: