Wednesday, July 13, 2011

He Must Increase...

July 13, 2011

John 3:22-36

V 30 He must increase, but I must decrease

I have been for some time praying this for my life. That I would stop being so concerned with what I wanted and at least try to pay more attention to what God wanted for my life, and the people in it. Yet, this is a very hard prayer. It is very hard because most times it will require a battle with your flesh, as is most often the case in the Christian walk. We are not left alone; however, we do have God’s strength to help lift us up from where we are. The desire must be there first. We must first want what is God’s will for our lives; accepting that it might not line up with our desires. As I said, I have been praying this for some time, and sometimes I am successful and sometimes I am not. Being the blogger I am; I have another post on this verse on LouLou's Legacy...You can read it HERE if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment