Thursday, December 8, 2011

He is mine...


December 8, 2011

Luke 2:10 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord



In all of scripture, Christ is only called Savior two times, and this is one of them. He is our Savior. What does that mean to us? Well, for sure it means different things to different people. Depending on your relationship with Him; or if you even have one with Him. What does it mean to me? Well, for me it changes, it grows deeper with time and with the circumstances I go through. I am not where I was yesterday and hopefully I will be farther along tomorrow. I grow more dependent on His guidance. I know that without it I would drown in the sorrows of just the everyday business of life. I know that He guides me in my choices. I realize more and more that what some would just call our genetic make-up or our personality are really choices we choose to make. I realize that I can’t use the excuse of that’s just who I am; instead, I must admit that these are choices I make. My relationship with Christ taught me this. My relationship with Him changes me; it makes me into the image of Him. He is my Savior. Hopefully He is yours too…


No comments:

Post a Comment