Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grattitude #3: Let the Redeemed of the Lord say so...


January 24, 2012

**We are back. God blessed Terry and I, along with Nick and Jennifer, a trip through our business, and that’s were we have been for the last few days.**



Psalm 107:1-32

V 1-2 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he has redeemed from trouble and gathered in from the lands!



I give thanks to the Lord because He continues to hold me and deliver me. I know that each step I take is one that will lead me to further righteousness, and without those steps, be they painful or fun, I would never achieve God’s righteousness in my life. I am thankful for so much, but I guess what I’m most thankful for is the reminder that I should be thankful at all times. I love how God uses our life experiences to illustrate to us what He is trying to teach us. Through this past week-end I learned so much for which to be thankful. I learned or rather God further illustrated to me, how gratitude in the life of a believer flavors their lives. God heard each of my cries just this week and He answered them in ways I never saw coming, certainly they were for the best. And that’s just this weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment