Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Willingly Working...


January 3, 2012

Proverbs 31:13 She…works with willing hands



Before we started school this year I did a word study on work (you can read my Proverbs 31 post HERE), because let’s face it, being a successful anything requires bucket loads of work. Like most everybody else I guess, I always have a sense of renewal at the beginning of a new year. I vow to do things differently than perhaps I have been doing them the past few months. When the general busy-ness of the holidays are over, you are left with life. So I needed to be reminded of the fact that my work is done with willing hands. What ever work might be required of me I do with a joyful heart. I don’t look at my time with a selfish eye, but I freely give it to those whom I love the most…my family! I needed to be reminded of this!




No comments:

Post a Comment