Thursday, February 17, 2011

Being Holy in Our Conduct...

February 17, 2011

1 Peter 1:9-15

V 15 but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct


How hard this is…right; or at least for me this is difficult. I mean I don’t feel this great need to hit the bars, or wear micro-minis to the grocery store; yet, some parts of the believer’s life are difficult to control. For me it’s always about my emotions; I feel things very strongly hurts, anger, anger, did I mention anger. This is where I can lose my influence easy. One particular pee-wee basketball game comes to mind right now!! Yet, as believers we are called to be different; we are expected to act differently from the world. We should expect this of ourselves; we should want it. Yet, in the heat of the moment it’s so easy to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment