Saturday, October 2, 2010

With Your Strength you Strengthened Me...

October 2, 2010


1 Corinthians 10:39 So whatever you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God

Psalm 138:3 You answered me when I called to you; with your strength you strengthened me.

In January, I started praying that God would help me to rid myself of this overwhelming love for vast quantities of food. I mean I really like food, and lots of it. So, I knew that this was wrong, and sought God’s help to get rid of it. He did. I also around May started praying that God would help me in my physical fitness. He did. Every morning He would convict me to get out of my bed (even in the summer) to go run. Well today I’m doing my first 5k this is something totally foreign to me but God brought me here. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment