Monday, October 11, 2010

The Bread of Life...

October 11, 2010


John 6:28-35

V 35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life, whoever comes to me shall not hunger and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”

To be free from hunger; is to be full complete. To not need anything; to have all that will sustain your life. Jesus is that. He is what makes us complete; He alone gives us all that we need to sustain our lives. We can and do find it in Him. If we are hurting; He is our comforter. If we are overwhelmed by the trial of our lives; He is our peace. “I am the bread of life…” that’s one of my most favorite things Jesus said. To have no food will eventually lead to your death; no doubt about it. The same can be said for our spiritual food; if we never have any we will experience spiritual death. The believer must have a steady diet of God’s word.

No comments:

Post a Comment