Sunday, April 7, 2013

no napping...


April 6, 2013
Proverbs 6:9 Give your eyes no sleep and your eyelids no slumber

I like to lay. Really, I do. Sometimes there is nothing better than an afternoon nap (if your one of those people who hate to nap consider yourself lucky). There is an old saying “…idleness is the devil’s playground”, and that’s a true statement. Even if you don’t do anything necessarily wrong chances are you are neglecting something you should be doing. If you’re like me; this makes me mad. If I’m at the end of my day and I still have a whole lot left to do, knowing that it’s my fault because I spent some of my day idle, angers me. Now I think that we should rest sometimes. After all God took His day of rest when He was FINISHED with His work. That’s the important part right; He was finished

No comments:

Post a Comment