Thursday, April 18, 2013

run fast and headlong into Him...


April 18, 2013
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe

Sometimes adversity, sorrow, pain and hurt come into our lives; even and maybe even especially lives of a believer. God’s word is very upfront about it; telling us that the road is hard. Yet, He comforts us. We can run to Him. We can hide in Him. We can find peace and a certain degree of happiness despite the world around us collapsing in Him. I know this to be true. I have done it. I have run. I have fled to the safety of His arms. I have been comforted. I have experienced the immeasurable peace found in running to Him when the world is collapsing around you. He is faithful and just to uphold what His word promises. He promises to be a strong tower able to withstand anything the world throws at you. He will be. Try it and see…

No comments:

Post a Comment