Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Am I up to the challenge?

January 3, 2011


Psalm 86:12 I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name.

Someone said something to me the other day that challenged me. They said…”Sometimes God uses situations to challenge our faith, not always in the area of our belief in Him or His ability to overcome situations, but in our area of sharing our faith. Are we really willing to shout the goodness of God to everyone regardless of the situation or are we willing to stand up to things that are ungodly and point them out”. I was challenged by this because even though I wanted to say yes of course I would, yet I wondered. Could I or is my faith in God strong enough that I am able to say whatever needs to be said without the fear of man stepping in and controlling me. To be honest…I hope so but I’m not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment