Wednesday, November 17, 2010

For the Lord has Done Wondrous Things For Me...

November 17, 2010


Psalms 26:7 proclaiming thanksgiving aloud, and telling all you wondrous deeds

The one thing that stands out to me in all these verses on thanksgiving; is that we are called to be loud, we are called to tell everyone, to cry out to the world what God has done for us. We are told to tell what He has brought us through; what His strength has allowed us to accomplish. The many bountiful gifts that He has given to us; we are to tell others of this. His glory should be proclaimed on our lives because of what He has done for us. Is this happening in my life? Do I shout for all to hear the goodness of God in our lives? God has blessed me beyond measure: He gave to me salvation, He has given me a husband that loves Him and will make great sacrifices for our family, He has given me three beautiful children that I’m striving to raise in the “fear and admonition of the Lord”, He has blessed our company beyond measure. I thank God for and give Him glory for the life He has given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment