Wednesday, November 7, 2012

a life of no fear...


November 7, 2012

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid.

 

Today I am thankful that I can live a life of no fear. I actually read this verse in my quiet time yesterday, and it kept me in peace. I don’t know what tomorrow holds but I do know WHO holds it. I will NOT live in fear because God holds me, He protects me, and He goes before me. This is easy to write as I sit in my comfy house safe and sound, but an altogether different thing to actually put into practice. Yet, I can do it. I can do it for God is my strength, and He will never fail us. He is the good shepherd whom the Bible says in Ezekiel “For thus says the Lord God, I, I myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out.” For that I am extremely thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment