Wednesday, November 14, 2012

the little things that pass me by...


November 14, 2012

Psalm 28:7 …my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him

 

Today I am thankful for all the things God grants me that I never notice. All those little things that make my life easy or wonderful that I let pass me by without saying “Thank You” to the one who gave them to me. We want to say we don’t do this but we all do. We want to think better about ourselves than that. Sometimes we don’t just not say thank you; sometimes we might think we deserve all those little things, but we don’t. The fact is that we don’t deserve anything. Even our salvation is a gift that we could never earn. So, today I’m thankful that God is gracious to me even when, especially when, I don’t deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment