Thursday, November 15, 2012

being one...


November 15, 2012
Genesis 2:24 “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother, hold fast to his wife, they shall become one flesh”
 
Today I am thankful for the relationship I have with my husband. It is truly a gift from God. I know that we hear a lot about “being married to your best friend”; some of those are of course true but some sadly are just empty words that are not true. I can say, thankfully, that I am married to my best friend. He knows me; he gets me, and he loves me anyway. I know that sometimes I’m really unlovable!! We are able to enjoy the relationship that we have because we love, seek to glorify, and obey God in our marriage. I hope that my children see our relationship and refuse to settle for less that what their parents had!

No comments:

Post a Comment