Thursday, December 9, 2010

Praise and Answered Prayer...

December 9, 2010


Psalm 86:6 Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace.

I think it’s easy to fall into the trap of assuming that if we aren’t given the answer from God that “we” think should happen, then for whatever reason God didn’t hear our prayers. Only if our plans are satisfied, is He worthy of praise for answered prayer. It’s harder to understand that every prayer we pray is answered, but sometimes not in the manner in which we want. Recently, I had a “BIG” prayer, and God saw fit in His plan to answer it according to my desire. Of course, I praised Him; He is worthy of that praise. However, I have asked myself repeatedly, if the answer had been something else would I have been so quick to praise? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment