Friday, June 22, 2012

finding comfort...


June 22, 2012

Genesis 50:20 As for you, your meant evil against me, but God meant it for good…



This is a promise of God that I am claiming for someone very special to me. Not because “I” knew this verse was there, got mad, and decided that this was the verse for me. Nope, I was upset and God brought this verse to my mind. I didn’t even know where it was. But I believed the power found in it. It is powerful to think that God can change the outcome of a situation that looks bad but turns good. It is powerful to know that I serve a God that can do this, that does this. So, I’m claiming it for this situation we find ourselves in and I’m confident that no matter the outcome God is working things to the good of those who love HIM.

1 comment:

  1. It is so awesome to know that we do serve a God like this! How comforting! I too need to remind myself daily that God is in control and that's right where I want to be, in His will! Thanks for sharing! Love, Cantina

    ReplyDelete