Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shouting my praises...

I've been having some computer issues, but thankfully they are fixed and I'm back!!
 
September 5, 2012

Hebrews 13:15-16 Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name .Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God

 

This weekend I have had some tangible evidence of God’s great gifts to me. He has been unbelievably merciful and giving to my family, always, but this weekend I have been shown tangible examples of His goodness. I praise Him. Not just for what He has given, but I praise Him that He gave it in the first place. I thank Him that His will for me has lead me here to this place in my life. I thank Him for my children, my husband, and above all else, my salvation! May I never “Neglect” to share to all from the rooftops Your great goodness to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment