Monday, September 10, 2012

being self-indulgent and little gifts...


September 10, 2012

1 Timothy 5:6 but she who is self-indulgent is dead even while she lives

 

I was flipping through my bible this morning and this is what I read. God has done this on numerous occasions. I would read something that I just KNEW was meant to apply to something I was going through at a particular moment. This is one of those moments. I’m faced with a big week with lots to do, many tasks to be preformed. Nothing more than any other mom or woman, but just an abnormally busy week; however, without keeping on task I will be unable to perform them. If I give into “self-indulgencies” I will make this week way more stressful than necessary. I love how God gives me a reminder like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment