Tuesday, September 11, 2012

...He keeps watch


September 11, 2012

Psalm 66:7 …whose eyes keep watch on the nations

 

This is the verse I read today in Psalms. It’s yet another example of how God comforts, exhorts, and teaches from His word. How appropriate and comforting that I read this verse today on the 11th anniversary of 9-11. As I was reading FaceBook this morning, everyone was asking “Do you remember what you were doing on that day?” Well, yes, of course I remember, I’m sure everyone will always remember. On that September 11 I was, coincidently, doing the same thing I’m doing this September 11; taking care of my babies, but that day I only had one instead of three! On this day today, the 11th anniversary of 9-11, I choose to be thankful that for 11 years God has allowed me to be home with my children. I wouldn’t trade one minute with them for anything else. I am also comforted, on this day, to know that like this verse tells us; God’s eyes keep watch over all the nations. Who better to look out for us than God, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment