Monday, October 14, 2013

being eager when I'm not really feeling it...


October 14, 2013
Romans 1:14-15
V 15 So I am eager to preach the good news to you also who are in Rome

It is sometimes hard to do ministry work. Of course I’m not talking about the act of preaching. Being a woman I will not ever be called to that position. However, this doesn’t mean that I have never been called to serve in my church. I have. I am now. Sometimes this is hard. Sometimes it is hard to be excited about it; it’s hard to put it in the calendar of my life. Yet, I know that God did not save me to be still. To be lazy; He saved me to work in His church. Paul here was exited to serve because he knew that God would do great things in his ministry. I should always look at the things I am called to do in this same way. Unfortunately I do not…

No comments:

Post a Comment