Friday, August 3, 2012

me and my prince...


August 2, 2012

Song of Solomon 3:4 …when I found him whom my soul loves


After 15 years of marriage I have come to know one thing…although not everyday is a fairy tale, for there are sometimes bad days, the majority of your marriage can be a fairytale if you are willing to work for it. I am so blessed to be married to a man who thinks I am worthy of this work. We both feel that our marriage is the most important relationship in our lives, apart for our relationships with God that is. I had no idea what was in store for me 15 years ago when I said “I Do”. There have been many highs and lows, there have been arguments, there have been tons of laughter, and yes, since I’m involved there have probably been some screaming! Yet, not one day have I regretted getting married to Terry; not for one second have I wished that I had made a different choice. As we get ready for another year together, I love him more today than I ever thought I could love someone else! I will love him forever and I know he will love me too

No comments:

Post a Comment